Great staff here at the Premier Inn, really helpful. Our room was really good too and we enjoyed breakfast taking advantaged of the 'kids eat free' with a full paying adult.
The only downside is that the hotel is a little way out of town (15 mins bus journey). You catch the bus right outside which is great. What we had spent on taxis, buses etc. we could have stayed in a more central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland