“Great stay”

Ranked #105 of 148 Hotels in Edinburgh
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The room layouts are typical Premier Inn, clean and functional. The hotel has great staff they really made it an enjoyable stay. Food was good also. I would certainly stay here in the future as it also has easy access to a geat bus service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
EdinburghEast, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear 853peterm

Thank you for your lovely review, I'm thrilled that you had a great stay with us.

I'm really pleased that my team looked after you well and made sure your stay was enjoyable. We are really luck here at Edinburgh East to have such good bus links in to the city centre, it means you can relax without having to worry about parking in the town!

I will also pass on your feedback to the General Manager in the restaurant who will be delighted to hear you enjoyed the food too.
I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bathgate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Hotel was incredibly helpful and the best hotel I had the pleasure to stay at. The service was amazing and room was beautiful it was well worth its price and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a hotel in Edinburgh !!!

1 Thank Jena F
EdinburghEast, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Jena F

Wow, what a wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and providing us with lovely feedback.

I am are very pleased that our team at the hotel ensured that you were well looked after and you found them all to be helpful. Some of our rooms are very unique here and I am delighted you liked them.

Once again, thank you for the review. I hope we can welcome you back to Edinburgh East Premier Inn very soon.

Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here on the way back from the north of Scotland. Very good hotel. Friendly staff. Good parking. Food acceptable. Had a great night's sleep. I would recommend this hotel. It is not very convenient for the attractions.

1 Thank Dawn M
EdinburghEast, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Dawn M

Thank you for taking the time to write us this lovely review. We really do appreciate the feedback! The team and myself are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Edinburgh East. I will also be sure to pass on your comments to the Beefeater General Manager.

We are just on the outskirts of Edinburgh City Centre, but a 15-minute bus journey will take you straight there, and luckily the bus stop is right outside the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My friend and I stayed at the Premier Inn Edinburgh East for a short weekend while visiting the city for the Kuk Sool Won tournament. The room was comfortable and nicely appointed - nothing flashy but it didn't look dated or worn. The parking seemed plentiful and secure. The restaurant was fine - nothing special but it wasn't bad. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel and I'll stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael A
EdinburghEast, Manager at Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Michael A

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really appreciate it!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend in Edinburgh and you enjoyed the Kuk Sool Won tournament.

I’m really glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at Premier Inn Edinburgh East and found the rooms comfortable, we are really lucky to here to have such a spacious car park and be so close to the city centre at the same time. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the Beefeater Manager as well.

Thank you again, I hope to welcome you back in future.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I'm always fan of PremierInn because of their professionalism, help, warmth welcome and great rooms.
I recommend to stay in PremierInn to anybody because it's always my first choice either for business or with familly.
Keep up the good work

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Aboubaker B

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel.

Here at Premier Inn we are really passionate about the service we provide to our guests and I am delighted to hear that regardless of whether it is business or leisure, you will choose to stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back in future to the Edinburgh East Premier Inn in the future.

Grantham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed at the Premier Inn Edinburgh and had a great nights sleep just like the adverts and guarantee state. The food was excellent and the staff friendly and professional making the stay a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear 107woody

Thank you for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we really do pride ourselves on being able to guarantee our guests a great nights sleep. I will pass on your feedback to our team and also to the team in our adjoining restaurant, they will be pleased to here you had a pleasant stay with us here at Premier Inn Edinburgh East.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you to stay with us again soon.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014

on arrival reception staff very friendly and helpful, volunteered useful information regarding city,room was clean & comfortable with large bed, en-suite, TV & tea/coffee making all for £35 where can you go ?

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinburgh
Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Hotel
Premier Inn Edinburgh Leith Waterfront Hotel
Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Musselburgh) Hotel
Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll
Hotel ibis budget Edinburgh Business Park
Masson House
Masson House
#116 of 148 in Edinburgh

Been to Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel? Share your experiences!