Typical Premier Inn, everything you need. Friendly staff, immaculate room - my only gripe being that it was a little too hot at night and the window didn't open very wide. Reception does have fans you can use however. Good location with regards to getting into Edinburgh by bus. The bus stop is a few minutes away and buses run very regularly and quite late into the evening. Good price compared with hotels in the centre and free parking which is a bonus. They allowed us to use the car park for the day after we checked out which too! Would stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Portobello Beach, Holyrood Park and the stunning views from Arthur's Seat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh East Hotel Scotland