I stayed for one night for the Tattoo last week, quite a few flights of stairs but a chair is halfway up for a breather! it's all good exerccise for the Scotch pies you will be eating.
A very warm welcome from Murray and a lovely spotlessly clean double room, OK it looks out the back but you only have to walk out of the front door and look down to the right for a grand view and you are so close to the main streets in Edinburgh
lots of tea, coffee, chocoloate and biscuits
round the corner from St Andrews square then two minutes to Princes Street, ideal location
got absolutely soaked in the afternoon, turned the radiator, toasty hot in five minutes, wish I had that sort of heating at home, double glazing and then a window you could open to get good fresh air
breakfast was all you could want, cereals, yoghurt, fruit then a good cooked Scottish breakfast
couldn't fault it and I got wi-fi no problem
a proper Scottish welcome and hospitality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No smoking, homely guest house on 3rd and 4th floor of a grade A listed building, very central location, clean and comfortable with a highly recommended breakfast to suite all appetites. Small pets welcome on agreement, very helpful staff. We aim to please. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Elder York Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elder York Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Elder York Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland