Adria House is a fantastic B&B. The rooms are large, clean and is only 10 minute walk from Princes Street. Eddie and Maria are friendly, hardworking and make you feel that nothing is too much trouble. We arrived too early too check into our room but were able to leave our cases and were asked if we wanted to rest in the guest lounge. This is my second stay and I will continue to stay there whenever I visit Edinburgh. Everything is perfect and there is nothing anyone could find to fault in this establishment! The location means you don't have to endure the hen and stag do's carousing up princes street and there are loads of pubs and restaurants within a 2 minute walk. Handy for the train station and all central activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland