We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay at Adria House, a spacious and simply, but very elegantly ,decorated Georgian house, which was perfectly placed for getting around Edinburgh on foot.Our hosts Eddie and Maria were very friendly and could not have been more helpful.
Our room was large ,the bathroom enormous , with both kept very clean and tidy.
The breakfasts were tasty and hearty -just the thing to set you up for most of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland