Lovely traditional hotel in good / peaceful location -15mins from Princess Street / 10mins from Holyrood Palace & Scottish Parliament Building / 5mins from Playhouse & The Omni ( a restaurant & cinema complex). Staff were attentive & amiable. Hotel was in good decorative order. Stayed 2 nights in the huge family room with my husband & 7 year old - a double bed, a single bed, a sofa & still plenty of room to move about. Bathroom was adequate but on the small side. Some toiletries would have been nice. Breakfast was fine with classic FM being played quietly in the background. Overall a gem of a hotel & good value for money. Would use this hotel again & would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland