“Home away from Home, Perfect location!!”
Review of Adria House

Adria House
Ranked #12 of 394 Edinburgh B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Marie and Eddie are wonderful hosts in this quaint B&B in the heart of the new town of Edinburgh! The breakfast each morning was delicious and they went out of their way to make my stay in Edinburgh wonderful!! I would recommend this place to all without hesitation, the rooms are huge and the location to all the attractions in Edinburgh is great!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank oasisj

Reviewed 27 July 2010

We have now stayed at the Adria twice and we would not even consider going anywhere else. It is incredibly handy for Princes Street and the Royal Mile but also in a quiet location. The standard of the rooms is very high and the breakfast is impeccably served and has something for everyone. Edward and Maria make the prefect hosts and have a warm welcome for everyone. I would definitely recommend the Adria.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scotgalargyll
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Adria House is only 15 minutes from Waverley Station away (on foot) and is located in a quiet area. The welcome was warm and I received a lot of helpful information about the city. The room was nice, comfortable, spotless and with tea/coffee making facilities. The breakfast was excellent. I highly recommend this guest house as I enjoyed my stay there very much.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank rafi66
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Adria House is the perfect base for your visit to Edinbrugh. We do not think we could have found anywhere better.Thahkyou Edward and Maria.
Bob and Meg
Lincoln

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2010

Just returned from a lovely stay at Adria House. Everything was perfect:Adria is an immaculate historic home with a beautiful interior, comfy beds, good breakfasts, and kind owners. It was about a 15 minute walk from Waverly Bridge. There is a good pub around the corner with decent food and lots of other eateries nearby. I would stay there again if I were lucky enough to return to Edinburgh!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2010

I initially found this hotel while searching for somewhere to stay close to the Edinburgh Playhouse where I was seeing a show. It turned out to be a great location 2-3 minutes walk from the playhouse in a beautiful and quiet area. On arrival I was greeted by Maria who was more than helpful in offering any information with regards to planning my day while waiting for the evening show and showed me to my room which was impeccably clean with everything you could want. There is also a lounge with internet availability at no cost (donation to charity at your discretion) which I used for a little more research on the cities attractions before planning my sight-seeing. Maria also arranged my transfer to the airport for the following morning and provided a healthy pre-packed breakfast as I my check-out was much earlier than hotel breakfast hours, something I have not been offered in any other hotel or B&B I have stayed. I recommend this hotel highly and will be staying here for any further trips to Edinburgh.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank pdsNI
Reviewed 5 June 2010

Special thanks and our appreciation to Maria and Edward for providing excellent service and showing great hospitality during our stay.
Would highly recommend this Guest House to everyone.

Mariya Yessengaliyeva and Maryam Tolybekova