We just returned from a fantastic stay at Adria House - truly a gem! Maria & Edward are very welcoming and helpful hosts. They are attentive to their guests needs without being intrusive or overbearing. Great location, not far from Holyrood Palace, Carlton Hill, and Arthur's Seat. Close proximity to the city and within walking distance to several fine eateries and the playhouse, yet located on a quiet street where you can relax in the evenings. Adria House is a mix of old style elegance and modern comfort, and we would definitely stay here again! My 13 yr old niece was so impressed she made me promise we would come back one day to stay at Adria House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland