While I wasn't too enamoured of the looks of the hotel, I was very pleasantly surprised, the rooms while not massive are a decent size with a wc / wet room, they were clean and well maintained. Luckily we were given a ground floor room as I didn't fancy climbing all the stairs. I really enjoyed the breakfast, particularly the fresh fruit, pastries and cooked breakfast, it was delicious. The location of the hotel is brilliant, just round the corner from the Festival Theatre and it was easy to find. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are thrilled to announce the refurbishment of Kenneth Mackenzie is going ahead at the start of 2017. These exciting developments mean that this year-round hotel will be able to offer 45 new double en-suite rooms as well as a re-design of the breakfast room all available from mid-summer 2017. Our bed and breakfast accommodation at Richmond Place is close to all of Edinburgh's main tourist attractions, including the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle, so you will find it easy to see the sights during your stay. All 20 double and 20 single rooms have en-suite facilities, TV, telephone, chargeable internet access and tea/coffee-making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your KM Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenneth Mackenzie Hotel Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Hotel Edinburgh
- KM Central Edinburgh, Scotland