Stayed 3 nights during the fringe and found the location to be within easy walking distance to the fringe venues and castle. Room is basic but cleaned daily and has a comfortable bed. Only criticism is odour in the bathroom. The staff at breakfast were friendly efficient and hard working and the breakfasts itself was freshly cooked with a good variety of hot and cold choices. If we return to Edinburgh would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are thrilled to announce the refurbishment of Kenneth Mackenzie is going ahead at the start of 2017. These exciting developments mean that this year-round hotel will be able to offer 45 new double en-suite rooms as well as a re-design of the breakfast room all available from mid-summer 2017. Our bed and breakfast accommodation at Richmond Place is close to all of Edinburgh's main tourist attractions, including the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle, so you will find it easy to see the sights during your stay. All 20 double and 20 single rooms have en-suite facilities, TV, telephone, chargeable internet access and tea/coffee-making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your KM Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenneth Mackenzie Hotel Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Hotel Edinburgh
- KM Central Edinburgh, Scotland