Hotel Twenty
US$117
US$114
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$849
US$683
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget hoteledinburgh playhousecontinental breakfasttea coffee facilitiescity centre
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

very good hotel and the manager is very kind. good price. highly recommended! central location very close to the very heart of the town. clean rooms. i stayed only one night but wish I had stayed more !!! free wifi and free luggage storage

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
John K, Manager at Hotel Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review and taking your time out to do this. It was a pleasure haveing you at Hotel Twenty and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again and hopefully next time you visit we would have completed some more of the upgrading.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Only stayed one night but was delighted with everything. The owners were great, friendly and helpfull. The location was perfect for a longer stay. The hotel was spotless. Free Wi Fi everywhere and the Thai restaurant downstairs was excellent. But best of all it was incredibly inexpensive, especially for central Edinburgh
Jack and Leigh Currie, Macduff.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4. Ground floor and at back so quiet
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack C

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed during a week in this hotel and I had a great time!

Since the beginning the team was very friendly and helped me prepare my trip to Scotland. Once I was there, they were always ready to help which was very much appreciated.

The location of the hotel is perfect. I could do everything I wanted in Edinburgh without taking a bus or a taxi.

The continental breakfast was excellent! There was a lot of choices each morning, so everyone can be satisfied.

As for the room, it was very comfortable and nice.

My flight back was very early and I had to leave the hotel during the night. This was not a problem as we can let them the keys and leave the hotel at night, which was something very important to me as I could not have another flight during the day.

When I will be back in Scotland, I will be sure to book again a room in this hotel.

Thanks for making my trip even better!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gribouille5

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I thought this hotel was just great for the price. Very friendly staff, basic breakfast and fast internet and I only paid £27 for a night. I won't be using easy hotel again which is what I usually use when working in Edinburgh. Location super too. I really recommend this place. I suppose the only downside is you can hear folk outside the room if you are in the downstairs room but it doesn't last late into the night. Thanks hotel 20.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Billie M

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had an over night stay and it was fantastic, rooms clean and tidy and staff very friendly, the Thai restaurant in the hotel was amazing as well.
will certainly use hotel twenty again. It was great value for money...

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank shazirvine
John K, Manager at Hotel Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014