All reviewscity centrebeautiful breakfast roomprivate car parkfull scottish breakfastmin bus ridenice guesthousebreakfast was deliciousoff street parkinggave us a mapvisiting edinburghno elevatorcomfortable roomsenjoyable stayporridgea great stayroyal mileshort break
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights from 7 August 2017 with my wife Marion. I have been staying here for years with my daughter Rachel but it was the first time with my wife. Lovely clean room with everything we needed and in the morning a great breakfast. Irene and Denis are very friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. If you need to know anything about Edinburgh they are there to help. Thanks for a great stay will be back again next year.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit and felt extremely welcome. Great breakfast and room. We know where we will be staying when we come back. Only a 20 min walk to the centre or a 1 min walk to a bus stop which is ideal. Great restaurants and pubs within a 5min walk too.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night at the end of June. Irene the owner is a lovely very helpful lady! We were meet with a very warm and friendly greeting, and felt at home instantly. She gave us a map and made some suggestions on places to visit before showing us to an immaculately presented room. The b&b is a 20 minute walk straight into the town or there are regular buses on the main road. When we return we will definitely stop at sonas!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

What an amazing place to stay in Edinburgh. The house is fantastic, as are the hosts. They are so helpful. I would really recommend staying at Sonas. The breakfast is also really amazing. Thanks again for having us. We hope to be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I arrived very late at this property and couldn't follow the instructions on how to get into the guesthouse so had to ring the bell. Irene was very kind and welcoming inspite of the late hour.

The guesthouse itself is fresh, clean and one feels quite welcome. Breakfast was good and the location was excellent for my commute to the University of Edinburgh. Overall a great experience - will be back

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business