A beautiful and comfortable place to stay in the wonderful city of Edinburgh, close enough to the city for easy access by public transport but also far enough away to be very quiet at night. It’s also only a 1 minute walk to the beach which was a nice bonus. My partner and I recently stayed here to celebrate our engagement, Angela certainly went the extra mile to help us feel special and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Excellent local knowledge of place to eat and drink as well which was much appreciated. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abercorn is a large Victorian family property, an Old Manse built in 1870. This luxurious four-star GOLD accommodation has recently been refurbished and offers double ,twin and family rooms for up to 5 persons. Easy access to city center every 10 minutes and the buses are 24 hours a day and close to sandy beach, shops and restaurants. A very warm welcome awaits, so why not book today and have a superb stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Abercorn Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abercorn Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Abercorn Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland