“Had a great time!!”
Review of Local Eyes Tours

Local Eyes Tours
Ranked #13 of 213 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm Chris, Owner/Guide at Local Eyes Tours. I do Small Group Walking Tours and Running Tours, along with Private Tours for those who prefer a more intimate holiday experience. I offer City Tours and Tours to stunning countryside locations outside Edinburgh. Check out my website to watch my fun video, "5 Reasons to Visit Scotland". I grew up in the Edinburgh area and have lived all over Scotland, and on tour with me, you'll get all the stories only locals know. I aim to bring the history of Edinburgh and Scotland to life in a fun and relaxed manner while always offering the best customer service possible. So whether you want to see Bonnie Scotland on a budget or have a bespoke tour in mind, get in contact and I'll give you a tour to remember. See Scotland with Local Eyes!
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Chris met us outside Edinburgh Castle and we went on the Independence Tour. It was really interesting but Chris also kept it light hearted!

Chris W, Owner at Local Eyes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hi Matt, thanks for your review! See you in Scotland soon hopefully!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

What a lovely way to spend an afternoon. Chris taught me more about my home town than I had learned in the many years of living here. He was charming, enthusiastic and fun and I thoroughly recommend that local people as well as tourists take this tour.

Hi Alison, thanks for your fantastic review and hope to see you again in North Berwick!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Even though I had previously lived in North Berwick, Chris's enthusiasm and detailed knowledge of NB history gave me all kinds of new information and insight I wish I had had when I lived here. He tailored the tour specifically to what I had wanted to see and learn and did a remarkable job. I'd strongly recommend Chris' tour to any visitors to NB and especially to folders - do the tour the first day and you'll enjoy the ensuing days of East Lothian golf so much more. Make sure to ask for a visit to the local Whisky shop for a great explanation if the local malts, a free tasting and a great selection of single malts.

Chris W, Owner at Local Eyes Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi Rich, thanks for your review and safe trip home!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Would highly recommend taking Local Eyes tour down the Royal Mile, such a wonderful place filled with history and character and our guide Chris was as zen as they come and made the tour really interesting and fun!

Hi Violet, thanks for your review!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We went down Edinburgh's Royal Mile with Local Eyes and both of us found it very interesting hearing about the history of the city from a true local. Chris was great at telling us funny stories too, which made the tour very enjoyable!

Hi Sara, thanks for coming on the Independence Tour, I hope you learnt something!