Open today: 11:00 - 01:00

Book in advance
from
£131.76
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Whiski Bar & Restaurant
1,169 results
All reviews haggis live music every night royal mile the sticky toffee pudding cranachan scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner here. The two guys in our group had a lot of questions regarding Whiskey for our server, Steven. He answered all questions with conviction and a sense of humour. Make sure you stop in and if you can ask for Stevens section

1  Thank emptynesteralmost
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We went to the Whiski Bar & Restaurant for a meal and night out on a visit to Edinburgh after reading reviews online. It definitely lived up to expectations. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Our waitress Paulina was great and very helpful. There were 3 of us so we got a nice table near the bar. Definitely more atmosphere at that end of the pub. The back was more for families, if you want fun stick to the front. The food was really nice, a great selection of Scottish classics and quite possibly the worlds biggest cheeseboard. There was a Scottish fiddle band on later in the evening which rounded it all off nicely. We all really enjoyed our evening and will definitely visit again. Thank you Paulina and the rest of the staff for being awesome!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I thought I was going to visit Whiski just for a quick lunch, but at the end I had really nic afternoon chill-out. Smoked mackerel for a start. Haggis tower is delicious and I was just too tempted by selection of whisky not to try some. Staff is polite and knowldgeable - can give a good advice of whisky based on your flavor preference.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I went to Edinburgh just for twice days and this bar met my preferences the place is very nice, comfortably and friendly athmosphere there is live music every night and the dishes are tasteful and not expensive.
The waiters are kind and friendly (Steven in particular).
Highly recommended.

1  Thank GermanoT73
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I was there with my husband just for lunch so we missed the music (which I hear it's great here) but the atmosphere is nonetheless great and the food very tasty. We had the steak and ale pie and the haggis and both were fantastic. We were recommended a local beer, also good and the staff were very friendly.

3  Thank Krismichelle