“Meal for a fiver”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Meal for a fiver”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Chanced upon this pub today, went in cos it seemed a great deal. It was! I had beautiful cheese and ham open sandwich, lovely ham, not " plastic " cheap stuff, husband a great b.l.t, veggie daughter a delicious goat cheese salad. We all had wedges and a diet cola for a fiver a head. Feeling stuffed, service quick, we ll be back!

Visited July 2014

Austin, Texas
“Interesting concept, extremely poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Bar was great, and drinks were mostly well made, but service was terrible. Took the bartender twenty min to get to us, and they were not busy. Not only that, but the barmaid told the other bartender to put less alcohol in our drinks (not even half a jigger) because we looked like lightweights. We were then given the wrong change. Very disappointed overall.

Visited June 2014
Florence, Italy
“Quick good thoughts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I was on holiday in Edinburgh and I went there because I love the movie and there I had a real good time. I ask a waitor (Charlotte i think i got the name) to make me something special and she makes me a very good "basilico" cocktail. Just love it. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best bar in Edinburgh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

I absolutely love going in to lebowskis whether it is for food or drink, through the week or on a busy Saturday night. The staff are so friendly and welcoming which creates a fantastic atmosphere for drinks with friends. The selection of white Russians are brilliant and the menu has something tasty for everyone.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“busy bar good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I went to Lebowskis with colleagues on Friday evening. The Bar was extremely busy but the waiter managed to find us a table and struggled through the crowd to bring us our food and drinks. The burgers were tasty and a good size, service was reasonably fast and the guy serving us was friendly and polite. We ended up staying for most of the night drinking the white russians which are first rate and a must try there's at least 20 to choose from.

Visited December 2013