Stayed 2 nights from 24/4/2008.
Do NOT stay at this hotel if you like a quiet life. Pre dinner drink at 7-30pm was incredible. Met with a wall of sound, knowhere to sit, tables reserved for non residents - absolute bedlam. Food is pub fare.Awoken at 3am by a drunk who set general alarm off.
Great hotel if you like to party hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland