My partner and I stayed in the Le Mode Hotel January just gone and it was a great break mainly due to our hotel.The hotel was a gift stay to my partner and we stayed in a medium priced room (the atlantic).On arriving you are surprised to see how small the reception area is but the builting opens up from there.The staff were very helpful and we hadd no complaints there.They even delivered the next days weather to our room daily, for both Edinburgh and for Atlantic.
Our room was not the biggest room ever for the money paid in comparison to other hotel rooms but was a quality room for those who appreciate the details and for its location it was perfect.Our room was to the rear so it was free from any noise from outside or from within the building.The bed was a very impressive and comfortable feature.
The bathroom is beautifully tiled and the toilet is seperate to the shower and bath.To new couples dont be afraid of the see through glass its not that noticable.Our room was daily cleaned but the cleaning service never disturbed us in the morning and we very rarely seen them and never heard them.
The breakfast is a lovely buffet display but finishes by 10.30.We ate lunch in the milan bar twice and it was lovely but on the night we had dinner there, we were a little disappointed.Dinner in the Paris restaurant was delicious but be aware that the last order is taken by 9.00 so if you want a late dinner meantion it at reception.
The bars for service for drinks was very quick and enjoyabe atmosphere.Very trendy spot for us as we are aged 22 and 24.
The hotel is located on the equvilaent to Grafton Street to those who know Dublin and its only a five minute walk from the main street.The castle and all local bars and beautiful restaurants are all moments away.
Well worth the money spent and will most definitly be returning for a luxury break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland