We went here for a meal to celebrate my nephews 17th Birthday. It is a gorgeous place in a lovely location in edinburgh. We ate upstairs and the service was good. The food was lovely 3 courses - I had the bruschetta, chicken and meringue - all were really tasty and well presented. There was a choice of 3 Starters, mains and deserts. And everyone enjoyed there food. We ate at 4pm as we had some young children with us and were there til approx 6.30pm.
I would definately go back here for a meal and drinks - lovely cocktails (but a bit pricey however that's what to expect in George St) and I noticed when there that they had a good deal on a Sunday for 4 Adults - 3 courses and a bottle of prosecco for £60 - that's really good. Will try that out sometime. The only negative is that I wouldn't say it is for young kids more for adults or teenagers. As there is nowhere for you to go after you finish the meal as it is a bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland