We stayed at the Le Monde for only one night, just before Hogmanay. Let me first say that the staff here are truly special. They were so helpful and accommodating. (Lost bags, straggler friends, etc.) And it wasn't just one or two people. Every person we encountered was really exceptional. The decor is fantastic and I loved how each area was decorated differently to give you a different vibe. Our room was really nice too although we didn't get to spend much time there. (Which was sad because there was a soaking tub that didn't get used!) We ended up going to the Hogmanay Dinner at Le Monde which was kind of wasted on us because we really just wanted to be at the Street Party. (It's what we had traveled 1/2 way across the globe for.) We were unable to finish our meal because we ran out of time. It was a beautiful night out though especially for couples. I would definitely go back to Le Monde!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland