took my 78 year old mother for a shopping trip and decided to do it in style, and what style. We had a free upgrade and mother was impressed even down to the room key(a crystal disco ball type thing!).
Can't find fault with anything really, room was fantastic(berlin room), lounge area was great if a bit busy,evening meal was beautiful and breakfast was among the best I have ever had. 1 downside for my particular trip was the club/bar area being very busy and I mean VERY busy although if that is what you like then it is a def plus point, my daughter's tell me people have to queue some nights to get in.
A big thank you to Zara who went out of her way to be helpful as far as coming up to the room to help me work out how to get in (don't ask its old age). PS mother loved the free champagne which Zara brought up to the room once we had settled in.
Fantastic location on George's street as well.
Can only recommend this hotel and if you can get a discounted price then you def have to give it a go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland