I'm really disappointed to read some of the terrible reviews of this place from other guests as i personally had a fantastic experience! I stayed in the New York suite which is absolutely beautiful - far too spacious for one person (especially considering the double shower with plasma screens in) but a real treat. Location is excellent and the club/bar downstairs is good fun. Bear in mind, however, that it's very busy and quite loud at times. Breakfast the next day was delicious. I had a great time but would think twice about staying here if I was paying myself as it IS very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland