Tigerlily Hotel
US$373
US$334
  • Restaurant
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$180
  • Bar/Lounge
US$210
US$160
US$329
US$305
  • Room Service
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$153
  • Pool
US$335
US$280
  • Pool
Apex City of Edinburgh Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$152
US$224
US$182
  • Breakfast included
1,871 results
All reviewsgeorgian suitegeorge streetblack roomluxury double roomghd straightenerswhite company toiletriesmini suitelighting systembreakfast in beditison dealon arrivalmini bargorgeous hotelturn down servicehuge bedlittle toucheswalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2011

Stayed here for our wedding anniversary. Can't speak highly enough of our visit. Got a good deal via Expedia and some discount codes - so off to a good start!!! Booked a luxury double room on a room only basis. Room was large with all modern facilities. Very comfortable bed. Super Shower.

Hotel is central........We walked everywhere for the weekend!!!

Staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us. Arrived late following a four hour flight delay and had to go through the bar to book in at the smallest check in desk I have ever encountered.

Had lunch on the Saturday and the restaurant was very busy. Breakfast was served on Sunday to 6pm and we treated ourselves to pancakes. Most enjoyable.

Overall, very pleased with my choice. Looking forward to my next trip to Edinburgh and to Tigerlily!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blueeyegal
Reviewed 24 March 2011

What can I say about Tigerlily? Amazing place to stay!! We were on a short visit to Edinburgh, having arrived on the sleeper train from London. I had called earlier in the week to see if we might be able to check in early (without holding out much hope as they were fully booked) but to our surprise, our room was ready and waiting for us at 8am. Everyone we encountered at Tigerlily was friendly, helpful and charming. The decor is fun and beautifully designed. We had an amazing stay and it's made it on to the top of our favourite hotel list!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I stayed here on business, hoping to escape the uniformity of other hotel chains, and I was not disappointed. This is a fantastic hotel, very individual and they seem to have thought of everything. Fully loaded i pods in the rooms, ghd hair straighteners, great toiletries...the list is endless.
My room was spacious (huge actually) and spotless. The bed was gorgeous and the decor amazing. Bathroom was also huge with a giant walk in shower (no bath).
There was noise from the nightclub below but nothing to complain about, and the bar and restaurant are both worth a visit.
The staff are helpful and polite. They even gave tips on when is best to book and how to save money!
I will make this my Edinburgh base from now on, and look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Had another fabulous stay here and we were given a free upgrade as it was my birthday.
Stayed for Dinner Bed & Breakfast - food fantastic and staff very friendly and helpful.
Will be back very soon

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank linzcarey
Reviewed 18 March 2011

My wife and I had a great weekend here. The rooms are massive and the decor is stunning.

• Stayed: June 2010