Tigerlily Hotel
US$384
US$247
Waldorf Astoria
  • Restaurant
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$849
US$683
Hotels.com
1,908 results
All reviewsgeorgian suitegeorge streetblack roomluxury double roomghd straightenerswhite company toiletriesmini suitelighting systembreakfast in beditison dealon arrivalmini bargorgeous hotelturn down servicehuge bedlittle toucheswalk in shower
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We bought a three course deal for £34 which included coffee. This was amazing value and the food was excellent. We also got coffee and a brownie. The service was polite, discrete and attentive. We sat in a booth which was cosy for two - and great for people watching.

A trendy venue which does not sacrifice style over quality and proper service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

What an amazing hotel, spotless rooms, and common areas although nothing about this hotel is common.
Beautiful bespoke bar area with cherry blossoms blooming from tall spotlessly clear glass vases. Opulent upholstery in the chill out/bar area with comfortable low couches to relax and take a moment before entering the stylishly hip restaurant.
The staff were exceptionally friendly especially Ryan (90% sure that was his name) who helped me to my room with my bags and showed me how to use the lights, which if you spend 30 seconds reading you can use without hassle for the rest of your stay. He also got me a table at short notice in the restaurant (very busy place you need to book) hat tip to you sir, I was ravenous.
Like any hotel food is a little pricy, daytime light snacks menu could do with some flavour. Night time dinner menu was, again pricy, but very tasty.

Room was great air con to keep the temperatures cool, windows couldn’t be opened, well I couldn’t figure out how to open the windows… GHD and GHD hair dryer available, along with an iPod and docking station.. very very classy… A giant bed greeted me after my antics Friday night and I truly believe I slept on a cloud.

Would I stay here again… without a doubt… if I was giving myself a very special treat…

Room Tip: Only stayed in one, 17 was perfecto
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this hotel. It was amazing I would definitely return. The whole hotel was beautiful inside. The rooms were spacious with their massive and comfy king sized bed, swivelling television, ipod, mini bar. Even straighteners were supplied in the room. I really could not fault this hotel in anyway. I had a lovely stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Me and mum take day trips to Edinburgh frequently during the year and on a recommendation by one of my mum's friends we have always visited Tigerlily for cocktails and food - which are amazing. We have never been disappointed and will continue to visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night on the 8th June and had it was fab. We arrived earlier than the check in time of 3 hoping we could leave our bags to save us lugging them around, and the reception staff were more than happy to let us leave them. We sorted all the paperwork and checked in at this time too so that when we came back later we were taken straight up to our room where our bags had already been taken up whilst we were out. We were also upgraded to a luxury room free of charge which was a lovely surpise!
The room itself was beautiful, the only thing we had trouble with was the confusing lighting system, but that was probably just us being silly! We actually went down to the bar for cocktails on the evening, and they were lovely and the bar staff very friendly. Again the Next day we were allowed to leave our bags all day until about 8pm when our train back was so this was great. The hotel is in a perfect location and the bed was soo comfy we had a great nights sleep. I would definitely recommend staying here for a treat!

• Stayed: June 2014