“Brilliant Day Out”
Review of Mad Max Adventures

Mad Max Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located just 25 minutes from the city centre, MadMax Adventures is the perfect place for your day time activities in Edinburgh for a stag or hen do or corporate away day. MadMax Adventures gives you the chance to try some of the most thrilling outdoor activities around. Set in the beautiful parkland of Kirknewton Estate, we have purpose built Archery and Clay Pigeon Shooting ranges, a specially designed Off-Road 4*4 course and an extensive Quad Trail right here on site. That means you can do as many of these activities as you want without having to relocate each time! Stag and Hen parties, corporate days, team building exercises, we can accommodate it all. So if you're visiting Edinburgh, pay us a visit to try a day packed with adventure!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant Day Out”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Went here for my stag do and we had a great day out. It was so much fun and the staff were brilliant all day. Couldn't have asked for any more!

Visited June 2014

Holywood, United Kingdom
“Really disappointed”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We (10 lads) visited mad max adventures on Saturday 26th to participate in The highland games and was very disappointed at what was involved in this which included 5 minimal events which took less than 45 minutes to complete and the joy of being charged £40.00 per head. We travelled from Edinburgh city centre to mad max and was really looking forward to a good day out and it was not at all what I expected.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Outdoor activities”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I organised a day out at MadMax Adventures last month for me and the girls and we had a fab time! We had never done anything like it before but the 4X4 experience and the quad biking were brilliant! We had a great day, the staff we're lovely and we would all do it again!

Visited April 2014
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fun action packed time !!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Myself and my fiancée visited here today as I had bought a voucher from Amazon............ We had a great time driving land rover defender on some very rough terrain then we had a laugh on the quads......... Having driven quads a few times in the past we knew what we were doing and luckily the sun was shining to top off a great fun filled couple of hours.
The staff were all very helpful and one thing that's for sure is we will be back.............. Thanks for a brilliant time folks !!

Salisbury, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Stag do”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My best man and brother organised a day out with these guys for my stag do. It seemed a very well run business. We did off road 4x4ing and then quad biking but we started off with a mini highland games which was great fun: tossing the caber, welly wanging, roll the haggis, shot putt and tug of war. Really good fun. I had never done an organised quad biking before but my brother claimed it was the best he has ever been on. The 4x4 circuit was pretty good too. We were there for about two hours and it is about 30 - 40 minutes drive outside of Edinburgh.

Visited March 2014