“A must see shop in Edinburgh!”
Review of Miss Katie Cupcake

Miss Katie Cupcake
Ranked #13 of 187 Shopping in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: You're invited to view a world of unique trinkets and treasures from Scotland and around the world. Miss Katie Cupcake is a cute shop based in the old town of Edinburgh just off the Royal Mile. The store sells a whole host of vintage inspired products, gifts and jewellery. Most of the pieces in this store are one of a kind which range from vintage handheld mirrors, tea cup candles, soaps made in Scotland, postage stamps made into pendants and rings, porcelain rings, wax seal jewellery, miniature tea cup rings, pendants and earrings and lots more. It is all displayed on antique trunks, victorian dressers, vintage crates and ladders. Allot of the jewellery is designed by Katie, many pieces are made on the premises by her and her team. Even the packaging has been designed by Katie and is hand made. This shop is hard to describe, it's not to be missed and needs to be explored.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Wow, where do I begin?? This shop is a vintage paradise, filled with beautiful trinkets, handmade jewelry and keepsakes. It was a definite favorite for me when I visited Edinburgh. Needless to say, the service was spot on, and the owner and sales associate were very warm and easy to talk to. This shop is so beautiful, charming and just adorable! Go shopping here for any keepsakes you want to take back home. You will not regret it!

1  Thank MelissaSanabria
Katie S, Owner at Miss Katie Cupcake, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Your review made me smile I love how you started with Wow :) thank you so much such a great things to write about us! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Im glad you liked the shop and hope you can visit again sometime.
Katie

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I visited Miss Katie Cupcake in Edinburgh on my Easter holiday with my sister. It was the love at the first sight. This boutique is so charming! I just wanted buy everything, because there is so many cute jewelry, home decor, vintage books etc.

And Miss Katie! The most wonderful person in Edinburgh. She was so helpful when I was looking for something special gifts. So, if you are visited in Edinburgh, you have to visit Miss Katie Cupcake! I will definitely come back again :)

3  Thank Rokoro

Lol the most helpful person in Edinburgh :) thats allot to live up to…..I bet you where really lovely people!! And your more then welcome to visit again, we like nice people in the shop it makes our day. Thank you for writing such an awesome review x x x

Reviewed 16 March 2014

What a surprise to enter to this shop in the middle of "Souvenir Shop" on Royal Mile!
So Unique!!!
as we say in France: ça vaut le détour!
Now I have another reason to come back to Edinburgh :-)

3  Thank Amanda K
Katie S, Owner at Miss Katie Cupcake, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

I'm glad you stumbled upon the shop, and it's something that would make you come back to Edinburgh for!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it :)

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is the number one place to visit when you come to Ediburgh,
It's jaw dropping beauty from the outside is pretty impressive
(check out the poem on the side of the building) then wait until you get into this little 1920-1940's heavenly scene, Miss katie cupcake is totally unique & passionate, anything katie or her staff do not handmade themselves with grand skill, they support local scottish artists. The attention to detail is truly stunning & the love affair with all things miniature is outstanding.
I always feel welcome & could happily stay in this little vintage time warp for ever & ever & ever.
It's truly inspiring, creative & my favorite place in the world.
Don't miss out on this truly magical experience

2  Thank sheilared1

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review that was a really good one :)
I'm glad you like the shop so much! Your kind words mean allot to us.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

You'd be a fool to miss out on visiting Miss Katie Cupcake! Delving into this shop's enchanting and beautiful interior absolutely made my day. Not only is Miss Katie herself the most lovely and inviting host full of cheer and wonderful chat, but her products themselves are a treasure trove of goodies that will make any girl swoon. With cute, quirky, edgy and charming jewellery and gifts scattered in every direction, there is definitely something that everyone will truely adore. Just waiting for the next paycheck before I'll be back for sure!

2  Thank Christina832
Katie S, Owner at Miss Katie Cupcake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your amazing review :) we are glad that you love the shop, looking forward to your next visit.