“Amazing and genuine Thai food”

Krua Khun Mae Thai Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 2,751 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I love Thai food. We were delighted with the service and quality of food. We actually walked past it initially because it's tucked away which makes it a lovely atmosphere. It was busy when we went (on a Wednesday evening!) so that's always a good sign. Very attentive and gorgeous tasty Thai food. Would definitely go back :)

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Having read really good reviews of this restaurant which is near our hotel in south bridge Street , we chose to try it, and by gum we were glad we did , as Greg said that's the best Thai I think I've ever had , staff knew what they were doing , my prawns were amazing , which I don't often say as so often disappointed ,loved it go if you are there

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Incredible meal, huge portions and absolutely delicious. Very authentic food and friendly, attentive staff.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We headed to this Thai restaurant for an early evening meal, was ideal as not too far from the train station. I ordered the Pad Thai with chicken, which was lovely and an ample portion. My partner ordered a curry with Jasmin rice which was also very flavoursome. The restaurant had a nice ambience and the staff were very attentive. It was most welcome on a very wet evening.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The recipies are trully original. The restaurant is very warm and welcoming. Very nice staff. Very flavoured thai food and big portions.