“A great time with John Muir (Clart!) and Hazel (McBrain!)”

Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour
Ranked #73 of 249 Tours in Edinburgh
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We had a lot of fun with our guides. Informative tour with great acting and great dialogue between the two.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"stories"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 2 July 2018

John and Alison(?) (Mr. Clart and Ms. Brain) were adorable foils for this Edinburgh evening out. Poetry and performance, and stops at three nice pubs for a pint was a great way to spend the first evening in Edinburgh. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Fun evening full of both the classic Scottish writers, and some modern ones, and of course some really great pubs.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I am no literary buff, in fact I was taking this tour to humour a friend of mine. But in the end I was completely hooked in and I am now quite tempted to read Ivanhoe along with other Scottish literary works that I will have to google as I have forgotten their names haha ;)
Entertaining and informative, a delightful way to spend your evening in Edinburgh!