“An informative and personalised tour”

Invent Scottish Tours
Ranked #70 of 197 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Scotland has many myths and legends and it is our aim to bring these legends to life for you and provide the best experience possible in the time you spend with us. Invent Scottish Tours was established to provide a top class small intimate tour experience of Scotland giving you an experience that will have you coming back again and again.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An informative and personalised tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We loved our tour of Scottish history /Stirling castle fallkirk and many surrounding areas as we meandered around the countryside with an incredibly informative guide! I would highly recommend this tour

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Lynneg8892

Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I spent a weekend in April in Edinburgh and I wanted to go on a trip into the Highlands and to see Loch Ness. I found this new company Invent Scottish Tours who have small minibuses (8 seaters) and booked on their Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands day tour.
The weather was not brilliant mostly overcast with a smattering of rain, but I think relatively kind to us for April and the tour was brilliant. The scenery is quite stunning and the driver/guides knowledgeable detailing the areas we were driving through, plus little anecdotes.
We had numerous stops to take photos and stretch our legs. We were out for a full day and I thought it was really good value for money.
I would highly recommend going on one of Invent Scottish Tours day tours, take your camera and enjoy.
Julia (Derby)

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Julia H
durham
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My friends from New Zealand and I enjoyed a superb day out with this tour company. The driver had an imense knowledge of Scottish history and well beyound which made the trip so enjoyable. "Gavin" brought the counrtyside alive with his commentary on what happened when to who within the Scottish Glens. We all were impressed by his knowledge which helped put the history of the surroundings into context. We all came away with feeling that not only had we had the most enjoyable day that we had a better understanding of past events. Gavin was accommodating to our wishes to see the landscapes and take photos. He was able to park the bus (8 seater mini bus) places which would have been completely inaccessible to the larger tour companies. This allowed us to get the pictures we wanted etc. The trip ended with a visit to Rob Roy's grave. This was along a narrow path and was one of the many highlights of the day.
We all felt the trip had been excellent value for money and would highly recommend it to those who like smaller groups and history as we did.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank moDurham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Locj Ness Gelcoe and the Highlands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

A few weeks ago I spent the weekend in Scotland and found this niche company offering a bespoke service to take visitors on a tour of this beautiful and breathe taking country. I discovered Invent Scottish Tours whilst trawling the internet looking for someone who could take my partner and I up to see Nessy.

On the day of our tour, the weather was as expected to start with cool, drizzly and overcast. This did not dampen our enthusiasm to see Scotland. Starting in Edinburgh, we travelled through the country to Loch Ness and back. We had plenty of time to explore Loch Ness; I recommend the boat trip there. We even stopped for a wee dram at one of the famous distilleries. Our driver was very knowledgeable on Scotland’s history, with a smattering of humourous stories he really made the day for us. I cannot recommend this niche company highly enough. Great value for money and great customer/personal service.

If you want to go on a tour of Scotland - look up Invent Scottish Tours and book yours!! Chris from Newport Wales

Visited April 2014