Never been disappointed here. Stayed a number of times now on short visits to Edinburgh. Always had a very warm welcome on checking in-yes this is done at the bar but it's no big deal! Go to the top section on the left when entering by the main entrance.
If you arrive by car then the car, parking is free for the duration of your stay. Bus stop is right outside the door -any bus will take you to the city centre for £1.50 single or £3.50 day ticket. Buses run extremely regularly. A 12/26 or 31 drops you across the road at Sainsbury's on the way back -get on in Princess St across from M&S or Next to get the choice of all 3 buses.
Rooms are clean and perfectly adequate for a short stay with en suite facilities ,a hospitality tray with tea /coffee replenished as often as necessary/wall mounted TV and a hairdryer.
Continental breakfast is included in room rate-pay in the restaurant if you want to upgrade to the full cooked buffet.
Yes this is not The Ritz -but then neither is the price. If you are looking for friendly,clean, accommodation for a short stay in Edinburgh then look no further! On Site restaurant and bar reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming lodge is a great choice if you're looking for budget accommodation right on Edinburgh's doorstep.Corstorphine is one of the seven hills of Edinburgh, near the city's western suburbs of Kingsknowe and Slateford. It provides an ideal base whether attending a business event at Edinburgh International Conference Centre or spending a short break in Scotland's vibrant capital.The lodge is home to 28 comfy rooms and a Toby Carvery, where you'll find a hearty range of freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and all the traditional trimmings.Edinburgh is a fantastic city to visit, with its distinctive architecture, world-class cultural scene, plus pubs and restaurants aplenty. For a start you could delve into hundreds of years of history at Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace, shop to your heart's content amongst the hustle and bustle of the Royal Mile, climb the volcanic Authur's Seat in Holyrood Park, or see more than a thousand animals at Edinburgh Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Innkeepers Lodge Edinburgh Corstorphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeepers Lodge Edinburgh West Hotel Edinburgh
- Innkeepers Lodge Edinburgh Corstorphine Scotland