“Fabulous tasting menu ”

Price range: US$54 - US$54
Cuisines: Scottish, International, British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Description: The best meals are the ones you don’t have to choose. Everything at Aizle is made in-house, from the nutritious live ferment in the sourdough, to the hand churned butter, to the aquavit and aged kombucha in our cocktails. Aizle is now based in the Garden Room at The Kimpton Charlotte Square, we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

A must for anyone. We had three pre dinner accompaniments, all different all amazing. Then starter again delicious. Then a brioche bun filled with chicken and served with truffle, this was one of my favourite courses.
Then cod so delicious and light.
Main was hoggart, my only criticism a sinew running through it,but it was cooked to perfection.
Then two separate puddings. All amazing. I don't understand why it has no mitchelin stars.
Will be back

1  Thank Anita245
Write a reviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

I was stunned! Absolutely amazing, food as well as service. I work as a chef myself, and I am rarely impressed, but tonight i really was. Thank you all, I’ll be seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 March 2019

As a birthday treat we opted for Aizle and glad we did. Definitely one of the nicest dining experience's I've had. Its a set menu based on the produce in season at that time. A fine dining style place which is elegant yet not too formal. Each dish was cooked to perfection and presented in a lovely way on the plate. This isn't a cheap place but feel its value for money. We opted for the accompanied drinks selection which if a little expensive (£80) but was worth it. I would highly recommend this place if you are a 'foodie' If you want pub grub it's not for you. Well done guys :)

1  Thank sasha241
Reviewed 19 March 2019

I really do not know how this gem has evaded me but once I knew about it I booked straight away.
I was three hours in this restaurant and i have to say it was a pleasure.
No menu, just a blackboard of ingredients and leave it to the chef.
amazing fusions of taste the depends on what was available fresh from the market that day. After my first three courses that arrived in quick succession I trusted the chef to take charge of me evening and whilst I could not have told you what the ingredients were if they did not give me a menu to take away with me, it did not matter. I was in he hands of a craftsman who had he been a sculptor would have been Michelangelo. This is top notch cuisine which the next time I come I might include the paired wines. Those who were partaking of the wine looked even happier than me.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank bangormaine
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Lovely relaxing atmosphere, friendly, knowledgable staff, and delicious food. My second visit, and I can’t wait to return. Didn’t try the paired wines, but the wine list was very good.

Date of visit: December 2018