“Fantastic Restaurant”

Price range: US$54 - US$54
Cuisines: Scottish, International, British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Description: The best meals are the ones you don’t have to choose. Everything at Aizle is made in-house, from the nutritious live ferment in the sourdough, to the hand churned butter, to the aquavit and aged kombucha in our cocktails. Aizle is now based in the Garden Room at The Kimpton Charlotte Square, we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

We had the 6 course tasting menu with paired wines on Saturday evening. My goodness! Where to start... the food was absolutely amazing... fantastic flavours, perfect portions, we are not wine connoisseurs at all, but loved every cider/wine we had. The staff were fantastic.. knowledgeable about anything we asked.. or went & found out if they didn’t know. It was an absolute delight to speak with the Chef at the end of the evening..he is so passionate about food... we weren’t hurried to leave at all - we spend almost 3 hours! Worth every penny! Will keep this for special occasions, as it involves an overnight stay.. but can’t wait to visit again. Well done to everyone at Aizle... thank you for a fabulous evening, celebrating my husbands birthday.

2  Thank sexykazzie60
Write a reviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Great food, great service - perfect meal! You must get the cocktail that has essence de ferrero rocher - to die for!

Reviewed 19 April 2019

Thanks to all the people who recommended Aizle on TripAdvisor. Add me to the list enthusiastically! Two weeks on and I still vividly recall flavors, presentations tastes, and textures. I wish it was located in my home town so I could eat there again (sooner). It helps that the staff is animated, friendly, and knowledgable about so many aspects of the many courses they serve. Don't judge this restaurant by the street view on Google: magic happen inside.

1  Thank rjsphd
Reviewed 19 April 2019

I couldn't wait to visit Aizle's once again - we live too far away!! This visit was just as good as the last visit. I was worries my parents would not enjoy the menu choices. I couldn't have been more wrong. One of our party has allergies and this was handled perfectly. Amazing atmosphere and wonderful staff to accompany. We will return in the summer.

Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

I love this philosophy - good quality local food served in the best possible way. In era of too much choice and decision tiredness I find this refreshing and awesome. Will be back for more !!!

Date of visit: October 2018