“Great fun”

Escape Edinburgh
Ranked #5 of 65 Fun & Games in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape is a new, simple, fun, challenging game in Edinburgh City Centre. Designed for groups of 2 - 5. With 3 rooms in operation we can accommodate teams of up to 15. We lock you up in a mysterious room, and give you exactly 60 minutes to get out. In order to escape you and your team must solve many puzzles, riddles, brain teasers and identify clues. Using your powers of observation and problem solving.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This game is superb. Had been visiting Edinburgh over the weekend and went as a group of 5 students to Escape. Did most of the touristy stuff and must say it was the most fun we had all weekend. We made it out of the room with 2 minutes remaining so it was challenging and also a very enjoyable way to spend an hour on a Saturday afternoon. The bloke who ran it was a very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I thought I knew what I was getting my self in for but the way the game is designed I make you think and plan the way you have never before. A+ Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Such an enjoyable time, very challenging and friendly staff well worth it, already planning to go again

Reviewed 12 June 2014

had never done a live escape game before and enjoyed it very very much! It was difficult challenging and very enjoyable. The rush that comes with getting closer to the end was brilliant! Definitely going back for the dark room!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was a great wee surprise. My friends and I had so much fun at escape. There were 4 of us and we didn't really know what to expect. Through a series of clues and puzzles we managed to escape the room with 11 seconds left.

We will definitely be back to try out the dark room soon. Next time we will be doing two groups competing against each other simultaneously.

Bring on the dark room!!!