We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The proprietors Lydie & David are friendly and helpful. They have clearly thought very hard to think of anything that might make their guest's experience at the Albyn a good one. Our twin room was clean & comfortable. We had everything that we needed. The breakfast is out of this world with so many home made goodies you are sure to make a pig of yourself. I eat as much of Lydie's homemade compote as my belly could hold each morning. The chive pancake with poached eggs & melted cheese kept me full until dinner. The home made granola is served on fruit compote & topped with yogurt and fresh fruit.
The Townhouse is located within walking distance of the old town and there are a number of good restaurants, shops, and 2 grocery stores close-by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Victorian townhouse 20 min walk to Old Town & all attractions. All en-suite quiet rooms, freeview TVs, Wifi, Visit Scotland Taste Our Best Award winning breakfasts also for veggies and vegans, lots of homemade goodies! Private parking £5.00 Per night. On parle Francais! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albyn Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albyn Townhouse Hotel Edinburgh
- Albyn Townhouse Edinburgh, Scotland