I was on a stag do to Edinburgh and with not being involved with the booking I didn't know what to expect till I got there. After being given the code upon arrival we entered the 2 apartments we booked and were welcomed with a fresh smelling and clean living area. The rooms were lovely high ceilings with detailed cornice and modern/contemporary with everything needed including iron and board, hairdryer, TV, DVD etc etc. We stayed 2 nights and the heating was mega so no expense spared to keep you warm. I would recommend these rooms to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choice of: 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Apartments/Garden Apartments. Building was originally used as a Casino! All newly & beautifully refurbished to a high standard Inc: Plasma screens / Wi Fi etc. Still have many original features - Ornate plaster work, high ceilings, large windows and wooden floors. Large rooms, very light and airy. Awarded 4* Grading by VisitScotland. Close to: the Meadows/Holyrood Park, Arthurs seat, the University and Edinburgh's Commonwealth Pool. All rates INC : Tea/Coffee/Milk. 5 Mins walk from Supermarket. 7 Mins walk to Royal Mile. 12 Mins walk to Princes St. On great bus route to all over the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Destination Edinburgh Southside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southside Superior Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Destination Edinburgh Southside Apartments Scotland