* Staff is hardly available and appears very unfriendly
* Heater only operates a few hours a day (it was utterly cold during our stay
* Warm water at the sink is only available in the morning
* Water pressure in the shower is so low, you can't possibly wash your hair
* Waste of previous customers was still under the bed!
* The corners of the shower are full of mold
* The water cooker is not only malfunctioning and covered with chalk, but also
smells incredibly aweful - no way we would drink a coffee from this
* The ONLY window in the whole room is in the bath, and it's not possible to
open it anyway.
* Generally, the rooms really need to be renovated
* The 5-pound breakfast is a joke; only one out of 3 times we actually had
the promised "continental" breakfast; on day 1+3 no meat, and no cheese was
available. on day 3, every person was restricted to 2 slices of bread only.
* Our room was very noisy (directly beside the dining room, at the opposite of
the main entrance)
* The water dispenser never actually offers water since it is never being refilled
* Our TV regularly switched itself on (this may sound strange, but it's a fact);
this behavior is especially annoying in the morning!
* All sanitary installations are rather disgusting in hereMore
- Free Wifi