We spent one night here and would recommend this hotel to anyone. We were welcomed warmly by the staff and they gave us lots of information on the hotel, facilities and local amenities. The room was immaculate and reasonably big. We had dinner at the hotel which was faultless and again the servcie was brilliant. The meals were in big portions and our waiter was happy to wrap what I'd left of mine for a snack later on! The fire alarm went off in the early hours through no fault of the hotels and the reception staff were very apolegitic when we checked out. The swimming pool and spa facilities are also a great addition - the early rise due to the fire alarm meant we had lots of time to enjoy these! Great hotel, great staff, can't compalin at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland