Stayed here before always pretty good. Did not get chance to use the pool this time.
New station is 5 minutes walk which is just fantastic as you are in the centre of Edinburgh in 10 minutes.
Lovely clean rooms with big towels.
Great choice at breakfast and very attentive staff.
Always a good experience at this hotel.
Only criticism room very hot and for safety reasons can only open the window very slightly. Does not have air con.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Lastminute, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland