Stayed here for a long weekend with my boyfriend and it was fantastic. The staff were all so friendly and more than willing to help about anything from recommending pubs for us to setting up our phone to the tv so we could play music.
Free internet which was fair and we had dinner in the hotel one night which was good. Bar was a bit over priced but tends to be at these hotels. Train is a couple of minute walk then a 10 minute journey into Central Edinburgh! We got a taxi back after a night out and it only cost £12 so not too bad!
Pool and gym is nice and good to have if the weather isn't great.
Overall, we had a fantastic time and we will definitely be back in the near future :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland