This was the 5th time we have stayed at this hotel, initially because of it's close proximity to the City and the fact that the train and soon the tram are a stone's throw away.
On each occasion our room has been ready on arrival despite us arriving always well before the 2.00pm check in time.
The staff are very well trained and always make you feel very valued and welcome.
The rooms are very well furnished with all the mod cons we have come to expect, flat screen TV, tea & coffee making Facilities, power shower and the most comfortable beds.
The bar is friendly and the prices are reasonable, there is a swimming pool where you can unwind after a day in the city. Free parking and excellent motorway links is an added bonus.
All in all you won't get better value for money in the Capital whether it's shopping or maybe flying from edinburgh as it is only 3 miles from the airport.
I have no doubt I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland