Helpful and pleasant staff, but ultimately this is a generic out-of-town big-chain hotel. Pool and parking are the reasons we chose this over a hotel in the centre of Edinburgh.
Good points: two minute walk to the train station, then very quick, cheap, and regular journey into the centre of Edinburgh. Breakfast was also good, includes haggis!
Bad points: noise from road/rail and nearby shops made it difficult to sleep with the window open. Air conditioning system too noisy to use at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland