Stayed here for three nights whilst seeing friends from Edinburgh and going to the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. A superb location for getting to both cities as there is a tram stop and railway station right outside. A little noisy if you need the windows open as we did (Scotland's only ever heat wave?) but if the window is closed and the climate control is in use you don't hear a sound. All the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Only ate here one evening but what we had was very nice, but maybe a little more on your plate might be nice, but we were very hungry that evening as we'd had a very busy day.
I have to say id be happy to return whilst visiting Scotland, maybe next time we'd get to use the lovely looking leisure centre and pool :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland