Like all hotels when there is an event on in town, the prices start to soar. First impression is lovely with a very modern feel to reception, bar and rooms. Strong smell of chlorine in reception from the pool. Beds comfortable and shower great. Great location to hop on either the tram or train link into the city, but you are part of a retail park / waste ground/ business park area so don't expect any surrounding scenery. What stopped me rating this stay higher was the breakfast area was so tatty in comparison to the rest of the hotel. The carpet is worn and ruffled in areas and the breakfast buffet area was cramped/ compact. staff were great. Breakfast had a good variety of choice. £146 was just a bit steep for one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland