“Attention to details to make our stay as...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room: the dining table set for six.
The master bedroom (with en-suite): plenty of room for a travel cot (cot provided on request). The master bedroom (with en-suite): ample wardrobe and storage space.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room: the dining table set for six.
The master bedroom (with en-suite): ample wardrobe and storage space.
The master bedroom (with en-suite).
Master bedroom en-suite: WC, fitted cabinets, wash hand basin and shower.
Master bedroom en-suite: WC, fitted cabinets, wash hand basin and shower.
Double bedroom.
Double bedroom: extra storage and mirror.
The twin bedroom.
The twin bedroom: extra storage and mirror.
Main bathroom: bath with shower over it, wash hand basin and WC.
Main bathroom: bath with shower over it, wash hand basin and WC.
Kitchen: fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
Kitchen.
Living room: two comfortable three-seater sofas and a nest of tables.
Living room and dining area: plenty of space to relax.
Dining area and bookcase with a few books and DVDs.
Tailored hampers available on request.
Teabags, fresh coffee and sugar are provided.
Outside: our living room, double bedroom and kitchen windows.
Outside: a modern apartment in beautiful surroundings.
Outside: looking at the apartment from the street.
Outside: the front entrance to the apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jackie V
Toronto
“Attention to details to make our stay as comfortable as possible.”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Maya was great to deal with and so helpful before we event arrived that I just knew we would be happy with the place. The apartment was even better than expected! Sometimes what you see in pictures is not exactly what you get but not in this case. The apartment is beautiful, spotless and comfortable. We really appreciated the items Maya had ready for us in the fridge including the wine! After a busy holiday in the UK, it was so nice to end our stay in this relaxing place. Very close to all the attractions - quick cab or bus ride. The Tesco store on the corner was really handy.
Maya gave us lots of great advice and even arranged to have a taxi ready to pick us up for the airport that would fit 6 plus luggage so we didn't have to order two cars. We were a family of 6 with two teenagers who loved having hi-speed wireless. My husband loved the kitchen. I loved the comfortable beds and décor. The place would have gotten a 5 star rating from us just as it was but Maya makes it 5+.

Liked best: Decor and cleanliness
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
18 Aug 2015
Thank you for such kind words! I'm humbled and most touched that you were so pleased with everything, both with the apartment itself and also with the service provided. Helping to ensure my guests have the best time possible on their holiday is something I take very seriously; I'm delighted to hear you all had such a wonderful time!

I'm glad to hear there was something for everyone and I hope you'll stay here again if and when you're back in Edinburgh.

Many thanks again and best wishes to you all,

South West England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

26 Jun 2015
I'm pleased to hear you were so happy with the apartment. Being a 20 minute walk from Princes Street was one of the main reasons I chose this particular apartment, so I'm delighted that you liked the location so much, too. Thank you again for staying and I'll look forward to welcoming you on your return to Edinburgh.

Best wishes to you all,

Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space, amenities, close proximity to Edinburgh.
Liked least: Having to leave. Wanted to stay longer.
Travelling group: Large Group
Families with young children Large groups
8 Jun 2015
I'm so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay here and that I was able to help you further. Providing exceptional customer service is very important to me, so your words really were most welcome, thank you! I'm delighted that you liked the apartment so much, as well as the location and local amenities; all added together, they were the reasons I chose this particular apartment for my rental.

I was touched to know you appreciated the high standards I have in my apartment, as well as the service you received from me. It truly was a pleasure to have you all staying and I'm certainly looking forward to having you all back again in the future. Until then, thank you again and best wishes to you all. Maya.
Alberto F
Spain
“Excellent apartment and very pleasent and helpful owner”
Reviewed 9 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The apartment is perfect with all the facilities you can need for your accomodation, even more.
The rooms are big enough, the kitchen excellent full equiped and very very clean.
The dinning room perfect too even with a Xbox console.
The situation is not just in the centre but near, but is not a problem to walk for 15 min and you will appreciate it at night when you need to rest at the end of a day visiting the city.
The owner is very very helpful, she helped us in all we needed, she ordered a taxi to the airport the last day, information about the city, we were able to leave the luggage in the apartment till 2 pm and she even sent a forgotten keys/USB .

I couldn't find a better option taking into account, price, location and quality....is the perfect balance.

I highly recommend the apartment.

Travelling group: Friends
Families with young children
18 May 2015
I'm so pleased to hear that you found my apartment to be "perfect"; perfection is exactly what I aim for! It was wonderful to welcome you all and I'm happy to have helped you with different aspects of your visit to Edinburgh. I'm also glad you liked the location of the apartment too. This quiet neighbourhood on the edge of the city centre is the main reason I chose this particular apartment for my guests; you have the best of both worlds by being able to enjoy a quiet, restful night in the city.

Thank you again for your kind words and I look forward to welcoming you all back in the future. Best wishes to you all, Maya.
karenreid...
London, United Kingdom
“You Cannot get a Better Venue for a Rugby Weekend”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We spent a weekend in this apartment as a group of 6 friends for the final Saturday of six nations. The apartment was perfect for this; we were able to be in our seats at Murrayfield within 5 minutes of leaving the apartment which meant we could watch the other two matches in the comfort of the apartment and not miss anything.

The apartment is very well set up; clean tasteful and with everything you need. Maya made us feel really welcome and was there to both welcome us on Friday night and check us out of Sunday morning. She also made sure we had a means of contacting her if anything went wrong - which we didn't need but it was nice to know the option was there. The breakfast supplies and wine were a very welcome addition to the weekend! The location is not just good for the rugby - the Murrayfield tram stop is about 3 minutes away which gives easy access for both train stations and the airport and Roseburn is just a short bus//tram journey from the city centre.

We will definitely be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly welcome.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
23 Mar 2015
I'm so happy that you enjoyed your visit for the rugby; it really was a pleasure to welcome you all! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the welcome pack and that you all had a great time here.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest wishes to you all,

Hanan A
Muscat, Oman
“It is well equipped and ideal for a very comfortable stay for a family.”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

A very lovely place to stay.This apartment was exactly as described and shown online. Everything we needed was provided and the owner is very friendly. We were warmly welcomed by the owners. It was very nice from them to provide us with a welcome pack. They even give me congratulation card as they knew we were visiting for my graduation ceremony. No problem for car parking. WiFi was great. We had a great time and look forward to staying there again.

Families with young children Large groups
5 Dec 2014
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much!

Thank you again for booking my apartment; it was a pleasure to have you and your family staying here and I'm pleased to hear your graduation went well. I look forward to welcoming you all back.

779Nadine
Athens, Greece
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Lovely, bright and clean flat with lots of space. Owner was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. We particularly appreciated the welcome pack, which included some food basics and wine. Close to all the shops and amenities in Edinburgh city centre. Would definitely stay again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing