“Caribbean in the UK”

Cuisines: Asian, Taiwanese, Bar, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I wish I had known of this place sooner ! As soon as I walked in, the rubbish Scottish wet weather was left behind and hello caribbean ! The place is decorated like a bar in an exotic island, the lighting is perfect and the staff was very friendly. The choices for cocktails were endless (I recommend the Whiskey version of the Mojito) and the food, although a short list of choices, was great...especially because I am a vegetarian. Most importantly, dog friendly ! But wouldnt take my dog for a long stay as the music may be too loud for them. I would defo come back !

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

We came to this quirky, trendy bar for some dinner on a Wednesday night. Great decor and atmosphere with a good variety of cocktails and a veg/vegan menu with lots of yummy options. 3 bean chilli with corn bread was excellent and we all really enjoyed the hot sauce they had on the tables! Drinks were pricey but yummy and strong - we had the long island ice teapot which was great not just because of the novelty. I don't think we will get time to come here again during our remaining week in Edinburgh but if we had the chance we would come again in a heartbeat.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I visit this place every time I'm home in Edinburgh. I do miss the ninja buns!

Such a weird place, great for drinks after work, very random decor but it's super cool!

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank helzio
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Really good foods with vegan options, much love. I had the black bean burger, it was good. Also nice and helpful staff c:

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I was here with 3 friends and even though it was pretty late, the party was on. Nice atmosphere and a a very cosy bar. There's is a well used dance floor as well with great music.

Date of visit: March 2016