“Gareth was fantastic!”

Edinburgh Expert Walking Tours
Ranked #3 of 275 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Edinburgh Expert Walking Tours provides affordable private and bespoke walking tours of Scotland's capital city. All tours led by a knowledgeable and experienced local tour guide. Booking ONLY available directly through my website, for the best price and best service, guaranteed!
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I had the good fortune of taking a walking tour of Edinburgh with Gareth— he was friendly and funny and was a great storyteller as we wound our way around the city. One of the highlights of our trip to Scotland.

1  Thank Jeffrey S
"past and present"
"ask questions"
"friendly guide"

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This is a highly recommended tour with a brilliant guide.
Gareth took us to the parts of Edinburgh that other tours don’t reach, with a story on every corner about this intriguing city.
Fun, informative and not too long - or at least the time flew by.

1  Thank stevefowler
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I live near Edinburgh so often have friends visiting to see the city, especially at this time of year and I've been taking them on different tours. We had a good time with Gareth on the festival tour, I didn't learn anything really new but he presented it all well and was engaging throughout. Great for tourists or people new to the city.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Really enjoyed the tour on my first day visiting Edinburgh. Just what I needed to get a feel of the city without being in the crowds. Very entertaining, lots of anecdotes none of the boring stuff that one forgets immediately. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Macchia08