Open today: 09:30 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Hugely Informative Tour

Although we live locally we learned so much from this tour. Gareth was very knowledgeable. He can... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2020
Vacation51303827625
Custom tour with my doggo!

I found Gareth through a dog friendly website as he usually brings his dog Monty. I was sad to hear... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2020
soniawashere
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Edinburgh
from US$68.31
from US$192.38
from US$19.37
from US$73.48
More Info
All reviews french bulldog hour tour old town great tour private tour royal mile informative tour city's history three hours great insight interesting information highly recommend this tour monty gareth knowledge stories pace
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2019

A perfect start to our time in Edinburgh - Gareth was informative, funny, and a truly excellent host/guide in this beautiful city. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank mthyne
Reviewed 21 August 2019

Despite the rainy, cool weather we thoroughly enjoyed the walking tour with Garth. He is knowledgable, has a great sense of humor and we could have spent many more than just the three contracted hours with him! If you're heading to Edinburgh, book the tour. It was well worth it.

2  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Gareth gave an informative and highly entertaining tour of one of the most fascinating cities in the world. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank kmbrg
Reviewed 19 August 2019

I had very interesting and informative walk in Edinburgh with Gareth Davis in August. He told me about the city veri in detail, illustrated his story by old photos and got to fall in love me with this city..."I'll be back!")

2  Thank MargaritaB1976
Reviewed 18 August 2019

This was such a great tour full of very interesting information. We appreciated that it showed us some lesser known places as well. The lenght of the tour (3 hours) was just about right and Gareth was a very professional and friendly guide.

1  Thank fiserovaanna