“One of the best ever games!”
Review of Can You Escape

Can You Escape
Ranked #5 of 75 Fun & Games in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Can You Escape Ltd. Is a live room escape experience for between 2-10 players based in the heart of Edinburgh. Use your brain, creativity and teamwork to solve a series of puzzles and challenges and escape the room...Can you beat the clock?
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We played the Space Odyssey as a team of two and had the most fabulous time!

The host was absolutely amazing, he had us immersed in the story before we even entered the room.
And once we entered the room... wow! First of all it looked amazing, you could have fooled me into thinking that I was actually in a space ship! And the puzzles were some of the best I have seen. Not only were they fun to solve and just the right level of difficulty, I can see how this would be great for a team of two or a team of six, plenty for everyone to do. It had just the right amount of twists and turns.

For the owners of Can you Escape?: Make sure you take care of Strawberry. He is the best game master I have come across and made sure we not only had a good game, but a great experience!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"puzzles"
in 190 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this escape room, the puzzles were fun to solve and there were a few surprises along the way! We were a team of two and just managed to escape with a few minutes to spare.
I also thought the gift of a keyring at the end was very thoughtful and a great way to remember this fun experience.
I would highly recommend this escape room. Thanks to Agent Amethyst for all his help, a very nice guy!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Played this room on final day of our trip to the fringe festival. We had all done lots of escape rooms before and this was probably my favourite so far. Loved the way the whole thing fitted together and the way the team could work together - hard to describe without giving anything away. Some different kinds of puzzles to the ones we have done before and although initially I thought it was going to be too easy we only had about 5 mins left by the time we escaped.

1  Thank Frenchfrosties
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing!! Spent an hour trying to solve puzzles and escape from a room. It does what it says on the tin.

This is my only visit to a place like this and I loved it. Puzzles were tricky and kept us going, staff were great fun and helpful when we got stuck.

Highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We took part in the Oddessey escape room and were hosted by Captain Strawberry. He created and excellently immersive atmosphere and we really felt like we were part of a space mission! A variety of fun and interesting puzzles were in the room, all suitably themed for our mission.
We even got a picture key-ring for taking part :)
All in all one of the best escape rooms I have taken part in. Would highly recommend if you like interactive puzzles.