“Food good. Service good.”
Review of Jasmine

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Excellent food
Good service I love the almond chicken very testy. ;)

1  Thank 324,876

Reviewed 3 April 2011

Went to this restaurant with some friends on a Saturday night. The place was almost empty which was not a good sign!
Asking for a few extra prawn crackers before the meal seemed too much to ask and the staff were unfriendly and need to learn how to smile!!! 

5  Thank Hob-nob-lfc
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This restaurant serves really good food and my group and I were surprised with the good Chinese food served over here. We came here twice for the food!

We live in Malaysia where there is a variety of Chinese food so when we tasted the food over here it ticked all the boxes! The King Prawn fried rice and Chow Mien King Prawn is very good.

Service is very good and the waitress are helpful though a bit snootish on the first day we came. Perhaps because we were Asians she was apprehensive that we would be picky?

I would highly recommended this place

1  Thank garlack
Reviewed 23 November 2009

It's a few years since I visited this restaurant but what a difference a few years makes! Granted it was Sunday (post Usher Hall concert) but only two tables were taken and we were beginning to get bad vibes. The Szechuan Beef on a sizzling platter was decidedly tasteless with only the merest hint of its traditional spiciness and the Crispy Chicken with frresh mango comprised chunks of dry chicken in a soggy batter. Our food arrived with suspicious promptness, a point which was also commented upon by the diners at the other table. Reheated, perhaps? Chef's night off, perhaps? When I commented on the poor food, I was told that they would try to make the Szechuan dish hotter next time and that the chicken would be soggy anyway on acocunt of the sauce!. I didn't have the heart to say there wouldn't be a next time.

4  Thank AnnieEdinburgh
Reviewed 10 September 2009

This place is consistently good. The chilli chicken ant the tofu dishes are first rate.

1  Thank cuthbert